Training is the keystone to successful fundraising. Data is what moves an organization forward and when staff are unskilled in the tools used to manage data, black holes appear, organizational history is lost and the charity struggles to survive.
- A High Value Donor and Accountability
- Risky Business
- Productivity, Stewardship, Results: The Donor Centered Charity
- Old Mother Hubbard’s Cupboard Syndrome
- To Train or Not To Train
- Introduction to NPI Non Profit Intelligence
- Strong Systems Trump Leadership
- The Knowledge Driven Charity Behoves Donor-Centric Fundraising
- Is your Special Event Boom or Bust?